SUPER CHAT GUIDELINES ("LIVE" READS)
1) $10 is the minimum requirement for super chat questions.
2) I am not liable for the decisions you make whether medical, financial, legal or otherwise.
3) You have to be present for your super chat question. I will not go back and re-answer it for you. Absolutely no exceptions.
4) Your super chat questions have to be written within your super chat. If not, it is considered a donation.
5) If your super chat box is empty, it is classified as a tip.
6) I do not refund super chats.
7) ONE question per super chat.
8) Once Bratty puts up the sign on her screen, "No Longer Taking Super Chats," that is the cutoff. Any super chats you send after that will be considered a donation.
9) Anything above $50 will still only be considered a 6-card reading.
For example: If you send a $100 super chat, you will still get a 6-card pull.
10) These are NOT considered full readings and go quickly.
For your reference:
$10: 2 cards
$30: 4 cards
$50: 6 cards
Thank you for the love and support!